Positive LEO experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean even if they let me off with a warning, it still was never pleasant.

Even if they shot the **** with me, I dont want to be there, I am not enjoying it.

If I wanted to BS with cops, I would have became one.

Oh wait... I have had a pleasant experience with a cop before, I was 17, and I got OC'd about 4 miles from the PD

I sat in the back of the car, windows rolled up. The motor sounded like it never got past 1000RPM the entire way to the PD.

It was very pleasant when the bastage finally led me to the sink in the bathroom at the PD to run cold water over my face for 45 min.

I forgot about that!!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean even if they let me off with a warning, it still was never pleasant.

Even if they shot the **** with me, I dont want to be there, I am not enjoying it.

If I wanted to BS with cops, I would have became one.

Oh wait... I have had a pleasant experience with a cop before, I was 17, and I got OC'd about 4 miles from the PD

I sat in the back of the car, windows rolled up. The motor sounded like it never got past 1000RPM the entire way to the PD.

It was very pleasant when the bastage finally led me to the sink in the bathroom at the PD to run cold water over my face for 45 min.

I forgot about that!!!

See?? It's all relative ... LOL

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a good expierence with an leo when I first moved to Texas. I had just pulled in front of a guy and he hit me hard enough to total his car and about 6k of dammage to mine. I was at fault. After he worked the wreck I asked him if he forgot to give me a ticket. He said "No, I did not forget, but this is going to cost you enough." And therefore did not give me a ticket and then welcomed me to Texas. I was thankful.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some individuals just don't get it. Cops are made of people too. Just like doctors, lawyers, teachers, preachers, mechanics, blah, blah,blah, etc. And just like everybody else on the list, at one end are the saints, on the other end are the jerks, and everyone else is somewhere in between.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some individuals just don't get it. Cops are made of people too. Just like doctors, lawyers, teachers, preachers, mechanics, blah, blah,blah, etc. And just like everybody else on the list, at one end are the saints, on the other end are the jerks, and everyone else is somewhere in between.

Yep. I had to marry one to find that out, but yep just the same.

<<<<is a jerk

See? There you go -- A BREAKTHROUGH!! And they say therapy doesn't work ... :w000t::bolt:

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good thing you had the camera on or he might have asked where you were going!
Did you get his badge number so you could report this miscarriage of justice?
The FOP will try to eliminate this bad apple! Cannot have cops acting in a positive manner.
;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom