Post Up if you dare (If you're "man" enough LOL)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are we gonna have to ask Grumpy to post your pic? Does he have some good ones?

Haha! Believe it or not there are very, very few pics of me floating around. Somebody (I can't remember who now) had a couple of pics of me from an Eat and Shoot back before the Stone Age ... I have a pic I had made for some professional license somewhere ... And I have one of me and my 2 youngest boys -- I was in my mid- to late 30s. All the other pics my mom stole when I had my stuff packed up to move to the City eons ago. 🤷 My oldest son said she had a lot of fun tearing up the pics of me and taking a sharpie and blacking me out of the ones she wanted to keep. I swear that woman was nothing if not an evil, spiteful, mean old *****. 🤷 Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I guess ... 😉😂😂 You could probably see my horns and tail if the lighting fell just right.

Last edited:

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
017.JPG

10yrs ago down in Hot Springs on the very rare occasion I woke up and decided to be a smart a$$. :sunbath:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Haha! Believe it or not there are very, very few pics of me floating around. Somebody (I can't remember who now) had a couple of pics of me from an Eat and Shoot back before the Stone Age ... I have a pic I had made for some professional license somewhere ... And I have one of me and my 2 youngest boys -- I was in my mid- to late 30s. All the other pics my mom stole when I had my stuff packed up to move to the City eons ago. 🤷 My oldest son said she had a lot of fun tearing up the pics of me and taking a sharpie and blacking me out of the ones she wanted to keep. I swear that woman was nothing if not an evil, spiteful, mean old *****. 🤷 Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I guess ... 😉😂😂 You could probably see my horns and tail if the lighting fell just right.
Need a lesson on how to take a selfie? 😜

Latest posts

Top Bottom