Pot law changes violate U.N. Treaty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish we would kick the UN out of the US, and sever all ties to it. It is the most impotent and grossly mismanaged organization that I'm aware of. We need to tell the UN to pound sand, and get the hell out of our country

Agreed. It is just as bad, if not worse then the old League of Nations.

Legalizing weed and ending production of Twinkies in the same week seems a little counterproductive.

Or a good way to start a riot. :D :D

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the UN wants to do something to impress me, get them to make the people in Lagos Nigeria quit sending me spam mail saying that they represent someone there wanting to transfer money from there to here.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
www.freedomsphoenix.com_Uploads_Graphics_000_11_000_1122013952_United_Nations___US_Flag.jpg

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the UN thinks that people in one state using non interstate imported pot is their concern, how can any of you people try and saw that their small arms treaty wont affect us.

Wake up people!!!

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Colorado get's high with a little help from it's friends...

Imagine if marijuana for recreational use had been legal in CO when Red Dawn had been made.

That would have been one funny movie - would've ended different for sure but still funny.

Wolverine. Uhhhh Wolverine ain't here man. <click>

Latest posts

Top Bottom