Powdered G2 Gatorade - where to get in bulk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I've switched to drinks with actual sugar in them (as opposed to Corn Syrup or Aspertame), and G2 has less sugar than regular Gatorade (but its still got Sucrose in it). Not trying to start the corn syrup vs. sucrose argument, but since the latest research on Ulcerative Colitis came out (about a sugar deficiency), I've started eating/drinking more sucrose and less fructose and it has seemed to make a difference (so I've got medical reasons to try it out).

I started buying the off-brand stuff (N2 I think it is) at Aldi, which is $.69 per quart - not a bad deal (and it tastes great), but I'm drinking a lot of it, and my kids have started football (we all work out quite a bit, so the electrolytes/sodium is helping more than hurting us) and I'm finding that I can keep it in the fridge fast enough.

Does anyone know where to get powdered G2 in larger quantities than individual quart-sized packages? I've heard that you can get recipes online and make your own, but I'd like to know how much I can get the pre-made stuff for first, and then make a judgment call if its just too expensive or a pain to find.

I've googled, but most of the packaging doesn't state specifically how much you're getting.

Anyone drinking powdered G2 out there in OSA-land (and buying it locally or online)?

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also--and not to be a jerk--have you read the ingredients list carefully? Last time I bought powdered Gatorade, and compared it to the bottled stuff, the sugar was there, but the various electrolytes weren't (granted, this has been several years). If you're going to pay the premium price, make sure you're getting everything you want; if it's just sugar water, go down the baking aisle at the store and buy your sugar in 5lb bags, and add whatever flavoring you like.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not seen G2 in bulk form. They do have the 20 oz G2 powders at wal mart. I drink G2 in the summer when I am in the shop because I am diabetic and can't drink regular gatorade or sody pops, I have to drink diet drinks if I want something fizzy. Otherwise it is water and tea which gets friggin old after a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom