Powerball

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No speculation here. I'm going to win the lottery. It's only a question when, not if. I have a system. I invest the majority of my income in the lottery. I have a system.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate when people buy things that they don't need and live in excess. The only things I would do immediately is buy both of my grandmothers reliable transportation, fix my deviated septum (broke my nose back in high school), and payoff mother and I's school loans.

I would live life similar to how I do now for a couple months to let it sink in and hopefully avoid making rash decisions. Ultimately I would build a five bedroom home, buy two new cars (daily driver and a nice one), start a resturaunt maybe and a college fun for disadvantaged students leaving high school.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would donate it all to the Federal Government to pay towards the debt.

$500M paid toward the Federal debt?

rideons.files.wordpress.com_2011_06_dropin_the_bucket.jpg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll use my winnings to secure a good cot, a wool blanket, and at least one serving of warm oatmeal a day inside one of JB's camps....

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That said, you guys realize the lottery is just a tax on people who are bad at math, right?

I participate in the office pool. Do I expect to ever win? Heck no! But on the 1 in 75,000,000 odds that our number is drawn, I'll be damned if I'm going to watch the rest of them retire while I'm stuck here!
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom