Powerball

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Saw a TV program about past winners. The bums in the family, and other hard luck folks swamp the winner with gut wrenching story's, etc, is what he is talking about.
Best to take the change, move a long way off, and keep it to yourself.

You missed it!

That was a sarcastic remark in the vein of "Win the Powerball? What's that? I don't know what you're talking about."

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know that I would convert to Mormonism. Keeping 1 woman happy is hard enough.

If you knew anything at all about Mormonism you'd know that they don't ever do "two chicks at the same time". I suggest you invest your winnings in taking some higher education classes. Maybe Mormonism 101. Then you wouldn't make such idiotic statements in the future.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you knew anything at all about Moronism you'd know that they don't ever do "two chicks at the same time". I suggest you invest your winnings in taking some higher education classes. Maybe Moronism 101. Then you wouldn't make such idiotic statements in the future.

yeah take that!!

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you knew anything at all about Mormonism you'd know that they don't ever do "two chicks at the same time". I suggest you invest your winnings in taking some higher education classes. Maybe Mormonism 101. Then you wouldn't make such idiotic statements in the future.

Gee whiz. Can't take bad humor?

I mean this is OSA after all.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PB jackpot just topped $500 Million. Fox news was reporting that after taxes.. depending on your state, winner should expect ending up with around $350 million if taking the lump sum.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
#1 give my 2 weeks notice, let someone else have a job that needs one.

the rest: payoff all debts. do some fixing to my house some landscape etc... and give it to my mom (she loves my house). give my brother a nice chunk so he does not have to work so hard and enjoy life with his new wife. get my boys setup for school and their future. take care of the inlaws. go buy me a mega **** load of land between Oklahoma and Kansas. build a 2,000sq ft log house for my family, a few small cabins for guests, nice shop, some farming equipment and make a nice game retreat area. offer up hunts to our soldiers and others with needs.

for myself personally, i would first get in shape and go up to canada and do a hunt with Jim Shockey...

Latest posts

Top Bottom