Prayer request.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am requesting prayers for my grandmother.

I'll first say a little about her. She is 68 years old, she has been sick for the last 4 years, she has issues with her back 5 back surgeries in the last 8 years, in her first back surgery, both of her lungs collapsed, and has had severe issues with them since, she has to be on oxygen 24 hours a day, is on all kinds of medication for pain and her other illnesses, she is diabetic, has RLS and a heart issue, I think it is congestive heart failure, but I may be wrong.

Today she was rushed to MWC ER by ambulance, my grandpa found her incoherent and unresponsive this morning, he called 911 and they came and got her, when me and my dad made it to the ER from the 65 mile drive from my house, she was in critical condition, she was not responsive to what anyone said to her, they ER staff had to fight with her to get a 2nd IV in after she ripped the 1st one out, they have some B-PAP? machine on her and she is trying to pull that off as well, we think she is just confused and don't know she is at the hospital. After they finally get an IV in a stable vein, they take her up to the CCU (Critical Care Unit) we had to wait in the family room until they got her situated. When we get to go back and see her, she is the same way, not able to get any responce from her and she is rambling incoherent words, and now they have her arms tied to the side of the bed.They do tell us that she is retaining carbon dioxide, and that is not a good thing.

The ER gave her some medication when she got there, because they thought she may have accidently taken 2 doses of her oxycontinent. They were wrong and that **** they gave her has made it 10 times worse.

I am sorry for the long post, and thankyou if you read it all, but I am desperetly asking for prayers for her recovery, she is still not awake, but the CCU has her on 24 hour care.

Thank you OSA

Latest posts

Top Bottom