Predator hunting land needed near Stillwater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grim

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay so I've recently got into coyote hunting. I started off by making my own E-caller and tried using that, origionally I thought it was too loud and wasn't going to work, so I started to use mouth calls. I have a few places to hunt around El Reno area where I live but I think they coyotes there may be call shy from me learning how to call so much. sometimes i will spot them after or during calling but they are always about 300 to 500 yards out. I recently got permission to hunt a new piece of land and did sucessfully call in a coyote there but I guess I was impatient after waiting about 8 min after the calling stopped I got up to move and he started galloping away. I am in Stillwater very often my girlfriend lives here and goes to college here so I'm looking for somewhere around here to try out my calling and hunting. I would only be hunting from 5:30PM to dark. If you are having a predator problem or know of someone who is this is great for you and me both. If you can help me out feel free to reach me at 405-885-4659 or email me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom