Preppers Party

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranger216

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey everyone, we are wrapping this up.

Location: next door to BP outfitters 8151 e 21st st tulsa ok 74129
Time: Tuesday the 29th of this month @ 6:30 PM

Please bring your favorite chair.

Last edited:

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They make plans for when chit hits the fan, like having a food storage, a bug out location, defense against mobs of people that didn't prepare and are starving because there aren't any food in the stores due to economic, or natural disasters or any other catastrophe. At least, this is what I have learned from watching the show, "doomsday preppers". I think some of their concerns are legit and I agree with the old adage, you can never be too prepared. If a group of people have the same outlook, then I reckon they plan to stand together if the SHTF, resulting in better chances of survival. I plan on getting at least a little better prepared myself.

ranger216

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They make plans for when chit hits the fan, like having a food storage, a bug out location, defense against mobs of people that didn't prepare and are starving because there aren't any food in the stores due to economic, or natural disasters or any other catastrophe. At least, this is what I have learned from watching the show, "doomsday preppers". I think some of their concerns are legit and I agree with the old adage, you can never be too prepared. If a group of people have the same outlook, then I reckon they plan to stand together if the SHTF, resulting in better chances of survival. I plan on getting at least a little better prepared myself.

Thanks Skiluvr, i could not have said it better.

We don't have a format yet, just want to get together and see what the group would like to see. I would like to spend some time doing product reviews, also want to bring some subject matter experts in to share their knowledge with the group. We already have I have a paramedic, and a gardener willing to talk to us about their skill set. Look forward to meeting everyone that shows up.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ranger216 said:
Thanks Skiluvr, i could not have said it better.

We don't have a format yet, just want to get together and see what the group would like to see. I would like to spend some time doing product reviews, also want to bring some subject matter experts in to share their knowledge with the group. We already have I have a paramedic, and a gardener willing to talk to us about their skill set. Look forward to meeting everyone that shows up.
You are quite welcome and good luck with your meeting. Remember my name if I should ever come seek help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom