President Obama Has Only Ever Signed Gun Laws That Expand Owners' Rights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh really, you know he'd have vetoed it?

Maybe you could grace us with some other magical predictions like the Superbowl winner, you know, something that's actually useful and we could make some money on.

The fact (yes I said fact) is that he signed it, where Romney has reduced 2A rights.

Got any more brilliant revelations you can astound us with?

Whatever there Mr. Perfect. You're really barking up the wrong tree here, because I can't stand either one of them. I don't need to be clairvoyant to understand that a rattlesnake will bite you if you mess with it too much. I don't need to be Carnac the Magnificent to know that if you step in front of a moving train, you're going to become a Jackson Pollock mural. I don't need to be a Vegas bookie to know that a Chicago Machine Democrat would veto a straight up pro-gun bill quicker than he'd make a backroom deal. You're a fool if you believe otherwise!

Oh, the winner of the Superbowl will be the better team on the day of the game. You can take that one to the bank! Any other great mysteries you'd like me to solve for you, like how to get ketchup out of a bottle or some such? :rolleyes2

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IndVet,

President Obama's M.O. as Chief Executive is really not much different than was Illinois State Legislator and later Senator Obama's - just as the State Legislator and/or Senator was mysteriously absent for key votes or voted "Present" on bills that he had vigorously supported behind the scenes so the President likes to hide his true intentions until he can "lower the boom" with impunity - by which I mean he likes to leave no fingerprints that can hurt him in the next election, convictions be damned (note that I am crediting him with having some convictions - a debatable assumption). If he wins re-election and has a Democrat controlled Congress again we will likely see some very troubling legislation and probably many presidential decrees that will force lawsuit after lawsuit in order to preserve basic liberties guaranteed by the Constitution.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Whatever there Mr. Perfect. You're really barking up the wrong tree here, because I can't stand either one of them. I don't need to be clairvoyant to understand that a rattlesnake will bite you if you mess with it too much. I don't need to be Carnac the Magnificent to know that if you step in front of a moving train, you're going to become a Jackson Pollock mural. I don't need to be a Vegas bookie to know that a Chicago Machine Democrat would veto a straight up pro-gun bill quicker than he'd make a backroom deal. You're a fool if you believe otherwise!

Oh, the winner of the Superbowl will be the better team on the day of the game. You can take that one to the bank! Any other great mysteries you'd like me to solve for you, like how to get ketchup out of a bottle or some such? :rolleyes2

Im missing my favorite Zippo since last week, about the time my meth head brother came around begging money. Or its in my son n laws truck. Solve that, please.

Latest posts

Top Bottom