President Obama Has Only Ever Signed Gun Laws That Expand Owners' Rights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you think that Obunghole would have signed those bills as stand alone, I have some prime beachfront property in Flagstaff, AZ I'll sell you. The only reason he signed them is because they were attached to completely unrelated legislation that he wanted. Spin much?

This. You can thank Tom Coburn for attaching that National Parks CCW rider to a consumer credit card protection bill the Democrats were desperate to get passed. Had it been an actual pro-gun bill, he'd have vetoed it.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama signed bills expanding gun owners rights.

Romney signed bills curtailing gun owners right.

Roughly 85% of people on OSA responded to a poll that they'll vote Romney.

Only in Oklahoma.

Yep. That's why our state is in the state it is in. Oklahomans have a distinct lack of self-interest (and not in a good way).

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's because he has been planning his re-election. I hope no one is naive enough to think a Harvard educated (or un-educated!!), Chicago politician doesn't despise our 2nd amendment rights. If re-elected, watch what happens in the next 4 years.

This!!!!

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think that Obunghole would have signed those bills as stand alone, I have some prime beachfront property in Flagstaff, AZ I'll sell you. The only reason he signed them is because they were attached to completely unrelated legislation that he wanted. Spin much?

I stated facts. I didn't spin jacksh!t.

Do you have any facts to back up your assertion?

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This. You can thank Tom Coburn for attaching that National Parks CCW rider to a consumer credit card protection bill the Democrats were desperate to get passed. Had it been an actual pro-gun bill, he'd have vetoed it.

Oh really, you know he'd have vetoed it?

Maybe you could grace us with some other magical predictions like the Superbowl winner, you know, something that's actually useful and we could make some money on.

The fact (yes I said fact) is that he signed it, where Romney has reduced 2A rights.

Got any more brilliant revelations you can astound us with?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh really, you know he'd have vetoed it?

Maybe you could grace us with some other magical predictions like the Superbowl winner, you know, something that's actually useful and we could make some money on.

The fact (yes I said fact) is that he signed it, where Romney has reduced 2A rights.

Got any more brilliant revelations you can astound us with?

Romney did nothing on his own to reduce 2A rights. He simply signed bills that the Massachusetts legislature passed. That was the will of the people of Massachusetts. That's what they wanted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom