President Obama Has Only Ever Signed Gun Laws That Expand Owners' Rights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Romney did nothing on his own to reduce 2A rights. He simply signed bills that the Massachusetts legislature passed. That was the will of the people of Massachusetts. That's what they wanted.

Because a Governor is not culpable when he refuses to veto a bill he disagrees with? You think Mitt really opposed it, but just signed it because that's what people wanted? Oh, what beneficence!

People sure as hell blame Obama for signing the health care act, even though he simply signed bills that the ... legislature passed. That was the will of the people... that's what they wanted.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stated facts. I didn't spin jacksh!t.

Do you have any facts to back up your assertion?

As a matter of fact.....

-Opposes four of the five Supreme Court justices who affirmed an individual right to keep and bear arms. He voted against the confirmation of Alito and Roberts and he has stated he would not have appointed Thomas or Scalia.

-Voted for an Illinois State Senate bill to ban and confiscate “assault weapons,” but the bill was so poorly crafted, it would have also banned most semi-auto and single and double barrel shotguns commonly used by sportsmen.

-Voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry

-Has endorsed a 500% increase in the federal excise tax on firearms and ammunition.

-Has endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership

-Supports local gun bans in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and other cities.

-Voted to uphold local gun bans and the criminal prosecution of people who use firearms in self-defense

-Was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and “research.”

-Supported a proposal to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park, which would eliminate almost every gun store in America.

-Supports a ban on inexpensive handguns

-Supports a ban on the resale of police issued firearms, even if the money is going to police departments for replacement equipment.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so, let me get this right. an ffl is a merchant of death? lord help us when the thing we support becomes the merchant of death....puuuleasse!
cards,slink back to your obamabunghole.

I thought the emoticon would signal the sarcasm. I guess it was that hard to detect, or you were just that dense.

If you think I'd be an active member on a pro-2A forum for this long and have a beef with FFLs, you're very mistaken.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Because a Governor is not culpable when he refuses to veto a bill he disagrees with? You think Mitt really opposed it, but just signed it because that's what people wanted? Oh, what beneficence!

People sure as hell blame Obama for signing the health care act, even though he simply signed bills that the ... legislature passed. That was the will of the people... that's what they wanted.

and you SERIUOSLY think that it just passed,just like that. lickety split,no prob. puuulease again. there was so much palm rubbin,back rubbin,you-know-what rubbin that it cost millions just to buy off the votes. i'm sorry dude, but i smell a bromance. poeple forget the stupack 12 and the lousiana purchase,among many others. funny how stupac stepped down right after. prolly because he couldn't live with himself!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Well, don't get your panties all tied up in a knot and have a coronary. Sometimes someone has to play devils advocate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom