Protective Orders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey...where is the target area for the groin area....just saying...

I'm sure the thought was there... lol. I think I DID notice a couple of fliers down there below the belt!

She was doing a great job keeping all her shots in center mass, and even a few head shots now and then just for good measure.

I somehow managed to get these shots of my own with my iPhone. Can't believe that POS camera captured these shots.

Medlock's even had a half-off day for range fees and there was a Smith & Wesson van outside in the street. Made for a great Saturday with her!

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoot me a private message with his name and appriximate age.....I can do a search of him tomorrow and see if he hangs with anyone in my jurisdiction.......I would get great enjoyment out of that. Also where does he live...i.e. Tulsa, BA, Owasso, etc...

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had 2 protective orders on behalf of my child,if that man has any communications of any kind,and comes within 300 of her anywhere call the cops even if he leaves just like posted before. The fines for carrying a loaded gun w/out a CCL are nothing put up next to your daughters life and if you have a BBQ PM me im coming

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure the thought was there... lol. I think I DID notice a couple of fliers down there below the belt!

She was doing a great job keeping all her shots in center mass, and even a few head shots now and then just for good measure.

I somehow managed to get these shots of my own with my iPhone. Can't believe that POS camera captured these shots.

Medlock's even had a half-off day for range fees and there was a Smith & Wesson van outside in the street. Made for a great Saturday with her!

Range time is a good start. Have her go to an IDPA match so she can see what it's like to draw from concealment, move, shoot while moving, shoot from behind cover, shoot from akward positions, have some pressure on her, etc... It would make her feel more comfortable handling the firearm and have some fun at the same time. Just my .02

Latest posts

Top Bottom