"PUMPKIN" races on Street Outlaws tonight...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1320 feet

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For all of you that think I'm a dumd a**. I'll be happy to meet you at the Track for a little bracket racing. You dial your time and I'll dial mine. If you think $50k is a lot of money on a car, you don't know squat about the sport. Come on, surly you can beat a 65 year man. Ya know, you really show you brains when you say something like that. Luv ya brother

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For all of you that think I'm a dumd a**. I'll be happy to meet you at the Track for a little bracket racing. You dial your time and I'll dial mine. If you think $50k is a lot of money on a car, you don't know squat about the sport. Come on, surly you can beat a 65 year man. Ya know, you really show you brains when you say something like that. Luv ya brother

I don't think anyone was making fun of your driving/bracket racing skills.

They we're laughing at your assertion blue collar guys can't own expensive cars, and that cars have to be high dollar to be fast.

If you've spent that much time at the track, I don't know how you haven't met blue collar guys with high $$$ cars and I don't know how you haven't seen low budget builds that held their own.

1320 feet

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry if I came across as saying "blue collar guys can't own expensive cars". I don't believe that one bit as I have been a laborer my entire life.

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody thinks you're a dumba**. But you're the one that came in here being judgmental and calling everything fake and BS. What we had a hard time with is that you have 45 years drag racing experience and you came across like it took you $50 grand to get your car into the 12's and then tell us WE don't know squat? You're older than me, but not nearly as much as you think. So be careful when you're calling some of these these "kids" out; 12's is fast to you and me, but these days $50 grand will put you solidly in the 9's.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was bowling with pumpkins after closing time knocking down half gallons of milk. Fifty thousand?
If you work at Kroger's that doesn't cost you a ******* thing.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Interesting thing last night. I went to the Thunder Valley big event and it was packed. The most weird thing was the "street outlaws" boys were there. I didnt really go to see them but there they were. Anyways they come out around the halfway point and run to see what they could do. Only four of them would run AND they wouldnt post times after their run. The announcer said they would bring them back later supposedly after they made their side bets and what not. They never showed. In fact soon after that they were on the trailer and heading home Impressive.....NOT. Guess they cant hang with real racers on an actual track.....

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting thing last night. I went to the Thunder Valley big event and it was packed. The most weird thing was the "street outlaws" boys were there. I didnt really go to see them but there they were. Anyways they come out around the halfway point and run to see what they could do. Only four of them would run AND they wouldnt post times after their run. The announcer said they would bring them back later supposedly after they made their side bets and what not. They never showed. In fact soon after that they were on the trailer and heading home Impressive.....NOT. Guess they cant hang with real racers on an actual track.....

They never show time, lots of guys don't. I guess you did not watch any of the shows last year. They had a big race at thunder valley, the track guys had their chance and the finals were all street outlaw cars. Those cars are also set up to run 1/8 mile not 1/4 mile. There is a video of the murder nova running the 1/8 mile on YouTube that was filmed several years ago, when calculated out, it's around a 7.50 in the 1/4. He is not the fastest guy. They have nothing to prove on the track.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't believe Murder Nova was quite that fast. With his Procharger setup it was around an 8.3x car. The truck is the only thing that is in the 7.xx range. Although Murder Nova and Chief should be able to be there with the turbo setups when they are all lined out. But none of those guys are currently #1.

Latest posts

Top Bottom