"PUMPKIN" races on Street Outlaws tonight...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "918" got their arses handed to them LOL. I don't know how somebody didn't punch that guy in the blue shirt in the mouth, what an idiot. Sure a lot of that show is obviously not what they make out to be but those cars were here before the show and are awesome! I love drag racing :)

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a lot that went on that night that didn't make the show for some reason. Pretty good argument and even a race that didn't get shown.

1320 feet

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Liked the show at first but after watching for the 2 seasons it's been on, it's bs. They have some nice cars on there but have you asked how they get the money to pay for them. One guy tonight said he installed garage door openers for a living, ha ha. I have been hobby drag racing for over 45 yrs. and what those cars have in them, you don't pay for that by installing garage doors. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with that job, just don't pay enough to have a car like that. The racing is not REAL. Street or track. I have a 12 second Camaro and have over $50,000 in it and it's just a hobby. It is fun to watch though since it takes place here in Oklahoma.

Latest posts

Top Bottom