Put up your Xmas tree yet ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our tree goes up Nov 1 and outside lights go up first Saturday in November but don’t get turned on until after Thanksgiving. Happy wife happy life, but I do constantly remind her she is skipping a whole holiday. Lights go up early so I have better chance of good weather and also so I’m not having to turn right around and be up and down a ladder a couple of weeks later.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean that thing that sheds on the carpet worse than a sheepdog with psoriasis?

I haven't put up a tree in years. No one here but me, so I don't see the use.
Sheepdog with psoriasis????? I am definitely going to try and work that saying to a conversation this week lol. That made lol for real 😂😂😂

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanksgiving Day Weekend
image0 (6).jpeg

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I told wife I wasn't getting any Christmas stuff down until the wood floor was almost done. Once I got all the wood floor laid, I went up in the attic, grabbed the twin grandsons and hauled everything down With their help.
before she knew it, we had everything down in the garage and they were hauling it in. She was super excited then we all helped set up the tree and the twins decorated it. December 1st for us But we usually get it down mid November. The Christmas lights go up usually in October because of the nicer weather.
we actually have two Christmas trees, both are
IMG_3779.jpeg
IMG_3777.jpeg
image.jpg
trees that were basically trash because the lights didn't work on them. We pulled all the lights off and just strung our own lights on them.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I miss Christmas stuff. After the divorce that the wife made off with 55 years worth of special ornaments/decorations I’d been given and collected I just don’t bother. I’d miss all the stuff that has been Christmas traditions for me, some of them since my first Christmas, while decorating and get mad all over again. It just ain’t worth the bother, and with no children or grand children o don’t really see the point. We still celebrate Christmas, and we exchange gifts, we just don’t decorate.

I was supposed to get all that stuff back. I’m still waiting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom