Question For Android Users

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have about 1100 contacts in Microsoft Outlook and my iPhone syncs all those contacts with ease. I have heard that Android does not sync contacts as well but I wanted to hear from some Android users first hand. Thanks in advance, I'm thinking of going Android (something new to try)

DrBaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I used Android I had my account tied to a GMAIL email address. GMAIL imported all of my contacts from MS Outlook. When I added the GMAIL account to the phone it automatically pulled over all my contacts, calendar, etc.

If I update a contact on the phone, I see the same update on my PC when I get home.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does your work use an exchange server? If so Android syncs just fine.

You will have to have a google account for android, if you just use outlook as your client add your google account to the outlook client sync your outlook contacts with gmail and then your android will have them as well.

There are no issues with the android OS and exchange. We have more problems with apple ipads and iphones with exchange here at work than anything else.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the answers guys, I got what I needed to know. I do have a gmail account so I can make it work for me. Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom