Question for Conservatives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey hey guys. Obama hasn't asked him to release anything. Something about glass houses and stones?

In all seriousness, Romney has released everything legally required. More than likely, he won't release any more because he doesn't want us poor folks seeing that the dude is loaded. Talk about alienating the "middle class"

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhhh, one makes you legally eligible to run for President. The other is a private matter and does not constitute Presidential eligibility.

Way to try and link two different subjects there Jon Stewart (I mean J.B.)

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most attorneys I know love to get people riled up. Truth is they thrive (in every sense) on conflict.

The OP is not a serious question, not even a valid one. As if everybody doesn't already know Romney is incredibly loaded and it really matters to what degree - or if he paid sufficiently little enough in taxes to make a political football. As if we don't know Obama is in office and may win a second term and not a damn thing will change that. As if being too rich is a constitutional disqualification for office and foreign citizenship isn't. As if the new boss will be substantively different from the old boss. As if either candidate is any more or less involved in less than fully-lit activities than any other politician on the national stage.

As if an attorney in Books' position will have to give a wet slap who is in office. No, I'm sure Books' position is secure in every way reasonably possible. While the rest of us scramble over bread and circuses, Books laughs from the box seats, throwing expired batteries and stink bombs.

Carry on, Books.

Ignerntbend, have you ever met Opbop aka Obbop? You two might get along in a funny way...

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is not enough tin foil in the world to deal with the crazy some of you are radiating

Why is that, because the people here see a US president bringing down the very country they live in and they have no idea of where he comes, but only an outright attempt to hide where he came from? I'm sure you think obama has fundamentally turned this county around for the good, I could be wrong, but probably not. Instead of passing a budget in 3 1/2 years, holding press conferences, and dealing with the impending Taxmageddon, one should practice his golf game and hold fund raisers so he can lounge around in the White House, take all the credit for peoples hard work to build their own business and watch more of the The Fresh Prince of Bel Air re-runs and reminisce. Let's move FORWARD and re-elect obama.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is that, because the people here see a US president bringing down the very country they live in and they have no idea of where he comes, but only an outright attempt to hide where he came from? I'm sure you think obama has fundamentally turned this county around for the good, I could be wrong, but probably not. Instead of passing a budget in 3 1/2 years, holding press conferences, and dealing with the impending Taxmageddon, one should practice his golf game and hold fund raisers so he can lounge around in the White House, take all the credit for peoples hard work to build their own business and watch more of the The Fresh Prince of Bel Air re-runs and reminisce. Let's move FORWARD and re-elect obama.

You're wrong

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are things that dull over at DU? 0bamugabe has spent $3 million to hide his past. No one at Columbia can remember ever seeing him. That so called "birth certificate" is a clumsy forgery and has been debunked many times. He has a social security number belonging to a dead man. 0bama is the perfect Manchurian Candidate and was sent here to accomplish three objectives:
1.)Destroy Israel, 2.)Facilitate the establishment of a Middle East Caliphate and 3.)Bankrupt America. He is right on schedule. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder. Now wouldn't a nice, upstanding Marxist such as yourself be more comfortable living in Cuba or North Korea?

Are you uncomfortable?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The more the dims can talk about Romney's taxes the less time they have to talk about Obammy's piss poor record. He got everything he wanted in his 1st 2 years and his agenda is an utter failure. What the hell else are he and they supposed to do? They have no success to prop up. I bet Jimmy Carter goes to sleep every night with a big honkin smile on his face. I'd rather have Carter back instead of this asshat if truth be told!

Latest posts

Top Bottom