Question for OKC members.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yvonne Hovell, Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Tulsa has sold to the Bob Moore Auto Group of Oklahoma City. Is anyone familiar with the Bob Moore Auto Group of Oklahoma City, are they an honest dealership? I get my oil changed at Yvonne Hovell, Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Tulsa and if Bob Moore gives good service I will stick with them, but if they are not good honest folk, I will go elsewhere.:anyone:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to work for Bob Moore Porsche/Audi/Infinity back in 2001 and 2002. They were great to work for, but I've never dealt with them from a customer's standpoint.

I would think with the service department, the difference between one dealership to another would pale in comparison to the difference in their sales floor. Though I'm aware some service advisers are sleazy, I just never saw any wink-wink, nudge-nudge crap going on between advisers and mechanics when I worked there.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had some body work done on a vehicle by Bob Moore and they were excellent. No crap, honest about everything. There was a part that had some run lines in the clear coat and as soon as I showed it to them, they fixed it with no questions.

Okie

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sounds like they should be good to deal with then. In Muskogee when the Chrysler dealer was Lake Country and then Jim Miles, there service dept's were a bunch of hoodlums:smash:

Latest posts

Top Bottom