quick application question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up a packet in Norman at the Cleveland County Sheriffs Office.....but I offically live in Canadian County in Mustang....When I turn in packet and get fingerprinted....does it HAVE to be delivered to the county I am applying for? Can I turn in the packet and get fingerprinted in Norman, since they all mail out the packets to the same place, or do I need to drive to El Reno? This has kind of delayed my application process....since Ive never been to El Reno...

separate question....what was the amount in the money order I need? and something about cash too? any help tonight is appreciated....tomorrow is my day off and I need to know where to drive

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up a packet in Norman at the Cleveland County Sheriffs Office.....but I offically live in Canadian County in Mustang....When I turn in packet and get fingerprinted....does it HAVE to be delivered to the county I am applying for? Can I turn in the packet and get fingerprinted in Norman, since they all mail out the packets to the same place, or do I need to drive to El Reno? This has kind of delayed my application process....since Ive never been to El Reno...

separate question....what was the amount in the money order I need? and something about cash too? any help tonight is appreciated....tomorrow is my day off and I need to know where to drive

You must fingerprint in the county you live in.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$100 credit card fee to OSBI for the 5 year license($200 for 10year). $5 cash for fingerprints goes to the sheriffs office. $25 money order to OSBI for background check. I know EXACTLY where the Sheriffs office is in El Reno, need some help?

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$100 credit card fee to OSBI for the 5 year license($200 for 10year). $5 cash for fingerprints goes to the sheriffs office. $25 money order to OSBI for background check. I know EXACTLY where the Sheriffs office is in El Reno, need some help?

That wasn't my experience. I had a $100 CC fee (or check if you want) and then a flat $25 money order to the Canadian County Sheriff's office...no need to bring cash. In fact, I think Tina (the lady there who handles all that stuff) told me that I needed to bring a M.O. because they didn't accept cash or checks. But I could be wrong on that last point. I do know that it was just $25 dollars though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom