quick application question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
canadian county has the digital prints, so virtually no chance of a reject. I just picked mine up from canadian county. They are cool out there. They are situated bout middle of town on hwy 81.

sky king

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ssgrock3,

How long ago did you turn in your paperwork?

Disregard. Found the answer in another thread.
Good for you. I probably won't get mine until after Labor Day . . .

GLOCKinator

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did mine in Cleveland, I guess they have a $5 fingerprint fee. I apologise if this threw you off.

I just had mine done at the Cleveland County Sheriff's Office today. No $5 cash for anything is needed; in fact, they don't even accept cash. I just brought a cashier's check for $25, and then used my cc for $200 for the 10 year license.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know for a fact that Oklahoma County can and will fingerprint Cleveland Co residents. I live just on teh Cleveland side fo the dividing line and cant make it to Cleveland even if they could get me in, without taking off work. Oklahoma County is walk in, 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. Cleveland is 4 hours a day, two days a week. This has been comfirmed with OSBI, and other members have done it. I believe the county you get fingerprinted in has to touch the county you reside in. DOnt quote me on that because Cleveland/OK is the only instance I know for a fact does it. I do believe you have to pick up at your county sherriff though, but I dont believe an appt is necessary for that, its diff than the fingerprinting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom