Rain for days.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
No rain please until July, don't want another wheat harvest like 2019. Stuck.All.The.Time.
No kidding, my buddy in Cleo springs called and asked how many chains do I have. I’ve never linked that many together but we got all the trucks and combines out in a few days.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just don’t be the person that complains when it rains, and complains of drought when it’s not raining.
I was just bored. I was in the urgent care getting some stitches. I was trying to beat the rain with some yard work. I should’ve been wearin some pants while busting up some limestone boulders instead of shorts and flip flops.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well i was hoping the rain would hold off for a couple of days got 3 yards i need to mow this week, oh well there is always next week i hope.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya'll think this rain will hurt the fancy master bedroom set my wife picked out last year that I gotta moved to storage? I know, I'll just cover it the best I can with the mattresses. Yeah, that should do it. Living room, bedrooms, kitchen...it's all gotta go. I can hear it now and this will be me.....:anyone:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
No kidding, my buddy in Cleo springs called and asked how many chains do I have. I’ve never linked that many together but we got all the trucks and combines out in a few days.

Yeah it was ridiculous. I've backed out of mud many times over the last 30y but never had to be pulled back out. 7 times that year. I would just fall in with no warning. Rear wheel assist didn't help either.
20190622_164133.jpg
20190622_193037.jpg
20190622_225204.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom