Random pics & chatter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never posted anything in this section, but figured I'd throw this in here. My son has been begging for chickens for a while, but since we live in town it was always no. Well, a few weeks back we bought one from Atwoods, and 1 turned into 6. He said he'd build a coop in shop at school, and he brought the frame for this home a week or two back, we finally got the metal on and small yard put together this week. He put his chickens in there tonight, we'll see how it goes from here...
20221109_175002.jpg
20221109_174955.jpg

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never posted anything in this section, but figured I'd throw this in here. My son has been begging for chickens for a while, but since we live in town it was always no. Well, a few weeks back we bought one from Atwoods, and 1 turned into 6. He said he'd build a coop in shop at school, and he brought the frame for this home a week or two back, we finally got the metal on and small yard put together this week. He put his chickens in there tonight, we'll see how it goes from here...View attachment 317780View attachment 317781
Beware of digging critters

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never posted anything in this section, but figured I'd throw this in here. My son has been begging for chickens for a while, but since we live in town it was always no. Well, a few weeks back we bought one from Atwoods, and 1 turned into 6. He said he'd build a coop in shop at school, and he brought the frame for this home a week or two back, we finally got the metal on and small yard put together this week. He put his chickens in there tonight, we'll see how it goes from here...View attachment 317780View attachment 317781
Good to see the young man got it going. Best wishes young man.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weeks and heads ahead of ours, cabbage is doing good here. Broccoli is small yet. Of course the 35 day radishes did well and are ready. 5 destructive mouths that wont see maturity and any of our plant life. Lol taken out with the hori hori knife.

Attachments

• 20220925_153503.jpg
    20220925_153503.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Weeks and heads ahead of ours, cabbage is doing good here. Broccoli is small yet. Of course the 35 day radishes did well and are ready. 5 destructive mouths that wont see maturity and any of our plant life. Lol taken out with the hori hori knife.
I take growing things as a challenge. Always pushing the envelope. Same as hunting, fishing. Can't live without food.

Latest posts

Top Bottom