*RANT* DHS/Child Support Enforcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he doesnt have a job as you say they more than likely wont do any thing , thats how they roll . But if a GUY is working and at least trying they will get in his ass like a broken bicycle seat .

Kind of like how they remove so many children needlessly and leave so many more in danger, job security? justifying Fed funding?

salieve27

New to the site!
Reaction score
OKDHS SUCKS!!!!
I am a single mother to a 15 month old little boy. This is my first and only child and aside of dealing with okdhs and their fostercare system as a child I have not recieved any assistance from okdhs as an adult. In the 15 months that I have had to use them I have been cut off of tanf once, soonercare medical for my son about every other month and snap foodstamps twice. Having to re apply and going up to 2 months with no medical coverage or foodstamps.This system is suppose to help struggling parents but it seems to me that the ones that are working hard to make ends meet are overlooked for the crackheads and dope whores. If okdhs cannot locate a childs father and you are unable to provide them with the information to find them you are listed as uncooperative with child support enforcement and are cut off of benefits. When you contact the okdhslive number you are wasting your time as these are outsourced idiots or 100% automated. When you go to the local Bartlesville office you must take a number and wait for one of the 2 fat ass social workers they employ to give you an interview to renew benefits you should've never lost in the first place. The social workers all have one way phones and broken fingers because they rarely return calls nor do the "supervisors".

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to adjust your withholdings so you won't have to worry about getting a refund taken. You seriously need to find out why you are paying so much over your ordered amount.

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to adjust your withholdings so you won't have to worry about getting a refund taken. You seriously need to find out why you are paying so much over your ordered amount.

+1 Add a withholding or two. Your HR department should be able to tell you how many to make it so you owe a bit each year.
No reason to loan money to uncle sam for free.

Latest posts

Top Bottom