Really?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this whole story is mainstream because the media says "WE SUPPORT THE TROOPS" with their mouths, then run stories that crap all over people in uniform.

^well said. +1

I was told this morning by a guy here at work about this story, i shrugged my shoulders and said good for them marines, the tali gets what it deserves.

if i recall didn't some of our U.S. people get their heads sawed off, sent in for live news feed, then a few soldiers bodies dragged around, set on fire and a few of our flags burned, ALL ON THE NEWS?? Did these exact people that committed these acts ever get "arrested" and or prosecuted for their actions? Put me into a war, put my a$$ and psych evaluation on the line and i get you first; getting pissed on will be the last of your problems. Just my caveman thoughts...
:scratch:

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They should be pissing on the corrupt politicians who sent them over there - and continue to send them over and over and over and over and over and...

Whiz on the bureaucrats in addition to the scumbags they kill, of course.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just for the record I did some stupid stuff during my 21.5 years as a Marine. I don't like the video mainly because that is MY SON's Unit and he just got back from his second tour with 3/2. So here is what I have to say...IF YOU HAD THE BALLS TO JOIN THE MARINE CORPS YOU POSSIBLY WOULD have done something similar if you knew the conditions these guys live under day in and day out. I'm sure a hard day to the Marine "joke" makers revolves around finding a parking place close enough to the door so they don't get wet when it rains. Pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom