Reasors silent protest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSPANIER

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it would be interesting if we all got together at a specific day and time and staged a silent protest at Reasors. If we all got our weeks worth of food piled in the basket and then went open carry it would be quite interesting to see what their reaction is. Worst case we're criminal trespassed. If they kicked us out they would sure have a lot of groceries to restock. Just a thought!

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suppose everyone could go in, fill they're buggies to overflowing, push up toward the registers, then place a sign on top of the groceries that says, "I would have purchased this but I don't do business with anti-gunners" or something of the sort. 50 or so full buggies would definitely get there attention.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or just keep calling them and telling them how you are taking your money and going to WalMart? But I do like the idea of full grocery carts.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the idea of seeing their reaction also, I bet they would let us pay out and go if there were enough of us that did it! I would also like to know what their coure of action would be afterwards?
If they let us all check out then there would be no extra work for the employees and they would be making sales which is what they are supposed to be doing!!

And as we leave shake hands with a manager and thank them !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom