Reasors silent protest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This certainly would not leave a good perception of law abiding gun owners in the general public's mind. Destructive behavior never furthers your cause, except possibly with those who really don't matter anyway.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm more inclined to call, email, and mail in receipts of other store purchases. I'd rather not step foot on their property, however I'm fine standing out on the sidewalk, public ground, and protesting.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This certainly would not leave a good perception of law abiding gun owners in the general public's mind. Destructive behavior never furthers your cause, except possibly with those who really don't matter anyway.

This right here.
Better to just let them know you'll no longer do any business there and that you'll encourage everyone you know to do the same.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it would be interesting if we all got together at a specific day and time and staged a silent protest at Reasors. If we all got our weeks worth of food piled in the basket and then went open carry it would be quite interesting to see what their reaction is. Worst case we're criminal trespassed. If they kicked us out they would sure have a lot of groceries to restock. Just a thought!

How dare they ban firearms in a private business, where they have every right to ban them, just like we have every right to carry in public. We'll call it Occupy OC. Then, the minimum wage kid can restock all the crap we leave laying out, while the people that actually make the company policies will never know. Grow up or shop somewhere else.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, I'll keep going to Reasors and gladly give them my money. The fact that it's a local company trumphs being able to open carry for me.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How dare they ban firearms in a private business, where they have every right to ban them, just like we have every right to carry in public. We'll call it Occupy OC. Then, the minimum wage kid can restock all the crap we leave laying out, while the people that actually make the company policies will never know. Grow up or shop somewhere else.

yep, this is what i was thinking.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I agree with this. I have several friends who work there, I told one of them and he said it would be fine with him because he's just a cashier and dosnt have to restock items lol!

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Just mail them all your receipts from the other grocery stores along with your letters

I'm in... I like this idea. Being in the service industry, I can tell you, I wouldn't do the buggy thing. It sucked putting up returns during my years at Walmart and the kids doing it would only get a poor impression of the outstanding gun community.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that negative items might not work well such as filling the carts and leaving. We have contacted Reasors with calls and on their web site focusing on issues that could, and have happened in their parking lots being the main areas of problems of concerns, not what might happen inside their stores. I would hope the rest of you have done this also. I think the mailing of receipts from other food stores is a great idea, we will implement this also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom