Reasors silent protest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Soon to be, per a few sources within QT, say signs will be going up which will allow the managers/clerks deny service for those open carrying. What I'm not sure of is what the signs will exactly say. They won't be banning guns, it's mainly directed at open carry.

It's going to be every where so you just have to deal with it. Besides, Reasors sucks.

Last edited:

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone who wants a "criminal trespass" conviction on their record give me hallelujah!

They are within their legal rights. Annoying, but not arguable. Plenty of ways to apply pressure legally, as suggested in some posts above.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I will need to go on down the street to the "No Alcohol filler added" station and pay a little more for better mileage. I wonder how QT handles OC in other states? Any one noticed? I have been in a few, but did not notice any signs.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, I'll keep going to Reasors and gladly give them my money. The fact that it's a local company trumphs being able to open carry for me.

I would, but spoiled produce, milk, and meat all being sold to me means I don't give them my money anymore. That and thir generally higher prices.

I'll continue to patron Target.

The OC thing particularly blows my mind considering they employ armed guards.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Soon to be, per a few sources within QT, say signs will be going up which will allow the managers/clerks deny service for those open carrying. What I'm not sure of is what the signs will exactly say. They won't be banning guns, it's mainly directed at open carry.

This directly contradicts what QT told the Tulsa World. Article here

Tulsa World said:
Tulsa-based QuikTrip Corp. operates convenience stores in several states that have open carry laws, including Arizona.

"It hasn't created a problem for us in Arizona, and we don't plan on making any changes in Oklahoma," said QuikTrip spokesman Mike Thornbrugh. "Of course, we aren't going to ask everyone who walks into a store in Oklahoma with a gun to see their permit."

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, I'll keep going to Reasors and gladly give them my money. The fact that it's a local company trumphs being able to open carry for me.

If they were only banning OC, I'd say cover up and buy your groceries. They are banning all legal carry. They can't possibly control illegal carry. I'm not shopping anywhere where I can't legally protect myself to and from the car, so long as I have a choice in the matter.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It's going to be every where so you just have to deal with it. Besides, Reasors sucks.

Not true on the QT part

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would, but spoiled produce, milk, and meat all being sold to me means I don't give them my money anymore. That and thir generally higher prices.

Interesting, usually when all of those spoil it's quite obvious? I'll leave you with Target, because they're higher than both by my experiences. At least the one over on 71st is.

They are banning all legal carry. They can't possibly control illegal carry. I'm not shopping anywhere where I can't legally protect myself to and from the car, so long as I have a choice in the matter.

You mean like several places have for years? Is there something in the new law that I should be aware of? Considering if I was caught carrying and refused to leave?

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting, usually when all of those spoil it's quite obvious? I'll leave you with Target, because they're higher than both by my experiences. At least the one over on 71st is.

You mean like several places have for years? Is there something in the new law that I should be aware of? Considering if I was caught carrying and refused to leave?

Your point is understood and well taken. It's your choice. I choose to avoid spending money at places like this, and to let them know why. I've seen it change policies, and we will see it again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom