Recoil Junkies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
nagant revolvers are like a .22

Now if you want recoil try a steyr M95 in 8X56R with some surplus ammo. They are hard kickers...........or a NEF handi rifle in .500 S&W. Often you will see those for sale with say.....3 rounds of ammo missing out of a box.
Some fellers have all the luck. I've been trying to get my hands on a 500 handi rifle for a couple years.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never was into big caliber pistols. Rifles, in my younger day I'd get a buzz off shooting my dad's 300 Weatherby,300 H&H, or his 300 Win.Mag. Then I got to shoot a 375 H&H..sweet.
My cousin and I when we were 8-9years old use to shoot my grandad's10 gauge goose shotgun.
I'd shoot it once and cuss,then my cousin would shoot it and cuss then hand it back to me. We probably looked and sounded alot like Beavis amd Butthead. One time we were shooting cans with it, and when we finished, my grandad asked us where we learned to cuss like that. We told him...from him,shooting big caliber guns.

Now, a 45acp,45LC, or 44-40 is about all I want in a pistol caliber.
Cohiba

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you like recoil, you need to shoot the 454 Casull
i785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_revolversandkittens005.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom