Red Dawn in MWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seurto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
appreciate the info.. Wife and been in the OKC for a year now, and frequent Brigadoon's quit often.. We'll have to check it out when I'm off this rig..

vonhismean

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in there for at least an hour or so talking and browsing about, bought a new pocket sized flash light since summer is coming up and I will have to ditch my coat, airmech was that you with all the stuff made out of paracord? I will be frequenting the shop for sure. I liked the knife selection as well as the if I don't have it tell me what you want and I can probably get it view of the owner. Also they are offering a number of classes that peaked my interest. krav maga for starters.

Actually that might have been me getting the Paracord bracelet from the sale table!

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, i didnt buy any paracord items, but i was wearing one of my paracord bracelets. I bought one of the Pelican flashlights off of the clearance table though.

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I went by there last night right as they were supposed to be closing. Gaylon stayed and spent about a half hour talking with us.

They have all sorts of foods for long term storage, books, some cast iron cooking items, holsters,etc.

They have been open for about 4 months and will be having some pretty no or very low cost classes.

Food storage,
cast iron cooking
self defense

are just some of the ones he mentioned last night.

Open m-f 10(?)- 8PM He is not open on weekends now as he would like to be able to spend time with family but more than once mentioned just give him a call and he will make arrangements to meet you on the weekend if that is what his customer needs.

He wants to hear from like minded folks to help his store and to better serve his customers.

My wife ended up buying a couple of #10 cans of some freeze dried foods and I bought a small "how-to" book on building a smokehouse.

If I ever get one of these darn wild pigs, I think it would be pretty cool to try to preserve parts of it like our ancestors.

finally- Gaylon's store carries a few copies of the old movie Red Dawn in DVD.

Could not have a store named that and not...

You folks should go check him out......

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll swing by monday and throw some dead presidents at the guy. I love shops like these. Glad to hear about them. Hell, Red Dawn's my fav movie anyway........

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is awesome...Gaylen is one of my dads best friends.. I highly recommend going to his store and checking it out. Gaylen is probably one of the most honest people you can deal with. Check it out.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is awesome...Gaylen is one of my dads best friends.. I highly recommend going to his store and checking it out. Gaylen is probably one of the most honest people you can deal with. Check it out.

Whose the little grandma (don't tell her I said that -- I think she and I are about the same age to tell the truth) who works on Tuesdays and Wednesdays? I adore her ... we had a great time visiting and laughing at GC!! She is a great gal!!

Reaction score
The place has some really cool things, and offers great customer service. Got my Maxpeditions there.

hope you guys pay with cash....you never know when the gubment could look at his sales reports and come after you if you paid by credit card or check

Cash? You mean those federal reserve notes on construction paper? No way; they ONLY accept precious metals as payment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom