Red Dirt Raceway in Meeker released the 2024 schedule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll be there for the 100 lap sprint race, Tuesday night thunder and the Comp Cams late models
0AFE9018-F0D2-42E3-9EFC-B765C3F778B1.png

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember as a kid in the 70s, my father took my brothers and me to Tulsa Speedway every Friday night to watch the super modifieds. I was 10-12 years old and it was awesome!

I think that contributed to my hearing loss over the years. Well...I reckon 80s heavy metal music and shooting had a hand in it too. :rolleyes2

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dad and I used to go to all the World of Outlaws sprint car racing in the 70's and 80's. Sometimes Saturday nights at OKC before they took out track at fairgrounds..:nono2:

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember as a kid in the 70s, my father took my brothers and me to Tulsa Speedway every Friday night to watch the super modifieds. I was 10-12 years old and it was awesome!

I think that contributed to my hearing loss over the years. Well...I reckon 80s heavy metal music and shooting had a hand in it too. :rolleyes2
Buddy Cagle and Emmett Hahn were my favorites. My uncle did a lot of welding for the racers at the Tulsa speedway. I was 16/17 years old then. Going to those races was what we did every Friday night. We always went to the Nationals in Hutchinson, Ks. Brings back a lot of good memories.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish more stuff was on Saturday. I work evenings so always miss it and we live down the road pretty much lol..

Latest posts

Top Bottom