Reddog they are coming for you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ive got an old radio controlled plane, maybe we can rig up a ruger semi to a servo, add our own camara and shoot them down.

Maybe add some bottle rockets too.

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The headlines for todays Sunday Oklahoman read "Eyes shift to the skies as drones are tested in State". I guess some civilian authorities are testing drones with cameras now. I would link it but Im not sure how and Im at work with no BB to show me how...

Link to the stub on newsok.com. Unfortunately it appears to be behind the Oklahoman's paywall to read the full article. I'm not a subscriber so can't pull the full text of the article.

Bigmak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just had a mental picture of a bunch of middle aged fat guys ( I am both ) sitting in lawn chairs in a back yard with everything from shotguns to AR's waiting on the next "duck" to fly close . This could become the next Oklahoma sport see how well the drone pilots can fly those bastards. " I tell ya son if you can guide one of these things through Oklahoma without it being shot down then the middle east won't be a problem at all "

Latest posts

Top Bottom