Rehome our dog.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People here seem like good people so thought I would ask here if anyone is interested in helping us give our dog a new good home. She is a 9 month old Border Collie Mix, microchipped and spayed. Good little dog that my wife just had to have for some unknown reason, but we just don't have the time to devote to training and playing with her right now. Good with kids, other dogs, and cats. House trained, but seems to have separation anxiety. She sleeps in the cage fine as long as we are home and through the night. But if we leave for several hours she will use the restroom in the cage. We have the paperwork and everything to go with her. We would like to get a rehoming fee of $50 to make sure she is going to someone who will care for her. I will post a picture later today if there is any interest. Thanks.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the little sweetie.

Attachments

• 20161102_175122-1.jpg
    20161102_175122-1.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 213

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good looking dog. Being a pet owner is a responsibility alright. Its just too bad you aren't in a position to carry through with it. I also agree that the crate may just be too big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know, we have two dogs, two cats, two kids, full time job, full time school, etc. I tried to talk my wife out of it in the beginning. Now she sees taking care of a puppy, baby, school, work, is too much. Anyone interested?

Latest posts

Top Bottom