Reloading manual for complete beginner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've loaded all the brass I had in .32 spl. (about 60 rounds) I'm looking forward to a nice day so I can go out and shoot some more of it. My next purchase will be .38 spl dies, I have a good 200 empty cases in that caliber. I've really enjoyed the process, thanks to everyone who helped me get started.

-S

spyglass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might wanna start a little load notebook, with date loaded, bullet, powder, primer, cases, etc. After you start experimenting a little, you'll find that there will be a particular load or two that will be optimum for your guns.
Save targets, too, and date them with load used and distance, and outside temp. Your own database is useful & interesting....

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I have a few older reloading books like ABCs and the like that would be cheap. I'll PM you if I can locate them.

DANNY-L

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started reloading about 5yrs ago and I have gotten several manuals but to me the best one that covers the most is the lyman 48,now I now the 49th is out. There is alot of reading in thier manuals that most others dont have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom