Reloading

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stone23

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I Am Looking To Start Reloading 45 Acp And 223 Rem I No Nothing About Reloading. Can Anybody Help Me With Where To Start What I Need And What It Will Cost To Get Started

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
hey stone, get a couple of reloading books and read,read,read. "the abc's of reloading" is simple and also lee's 14th edition of reloading is good. after that you will know where to start. a single-stage press, dies,scale and the resat of the accessories will get you going. lee's anniversary setup is an inexpensive way to get started.

DRSNINER

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey stone23 I just started reloading my self a few weeks ago and it's a lot of fun,not to mention you can save money and increase your accuracy. I bought the Lee anniversary kit and it works great. I bought a Lyman,and also a Lee reloading manual they are invaluable. If you get the Lee breech loading style press buy some extra bushings the make changeing dies a snap and once your dies are set then caliber changes are a breeze.

Latest posts

Top Bottom