Reoccurring dreams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep misplacing my car when I get off work. In the dream I work in a large building with 5 or 6 large parking lots depending on which door you exit the building leads to a different parking lot. It's like a mile walk around the building to get to all the parking lots and I usually wake up walking around the building punching the emergency button on the remote hoping to hear a horn honk. I am unable to recall which parking lot I parked in when I went to work that morning.

Have no idea where this comes from, only place I ever worked that comes close was Hughes Aircraft in Culver City right after I got out of the Navy. Don't remember ever not knowing where my car/truck was. And of course the 59 Pontiac I owned at the time didn't have keyless entry.
Weird...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a few reoccurring dreams. The bad one is being chased off a cliff by a T-Rex. Weird but I have it every now and then. The fun dream is I meet a genie and I do not believe it is real so my first wish is to have a copy of every gun I ever touched. :P :P :P

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am sensitive to the MSG flavor enhancer common in Chinese foods, Frenches Mustard, and a large number of other "off the shelf" items and added to foods by some resturants and Cornel Sanders Chicken batter to name a few. Normally I do not dream or remember if I do unless I have a high fevor or ate items with too much MSG before going to bed. Then it is always similar, I am out somewhere dressed nicely with a large busted lady hanging on my arm doing something out in public and loose something. One time lost my dress shoe in an amusement park and stupid stuff like that. Another time I lost the keys to my 57 Ford. That one woke me up, I have been a Chevy guy all my life, it actually woke me up that something was wrong with me driving a Ford. Ha Ha Our bodies are way more sensitive to what we eat and drink than we understand at times.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had two jobs over the course of my career that I desperately wanted to get out of, and eventually did. I've had dreams for each of them where I had gone back to an old job (I've had them for both), and in my dream it was my first day back at my old job. And every time, the thought pops into my head.... why did I come back here?? What was there about coming back to this job that seemed like a good idea at the time?? :rollingla

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep misplacing my car when I get off work. In the dream I work in a large building with 5 or 6 large parking lots depending on which door you exit the building leads to a different parking lot. It's like a mile walk around the building to get to all the parking lots and I usually wake up walking around the building punching the emergency button on the remote hoping to hear a horn honk. I am unable to recall which parking lot I parked in when I went to work that morning.
This actually happened to my Sis-in-law several years ago. She went to a huge mall in Colorado, and when she came out, her brand new car was gone.

The mall manager finally got her to go with him to each entrance of the mall and look around (knowing her, I still feel sorry for the guy). Sure enough, the car was exactly where she left it, she'd just got confused on which entrance she came in. :D

My recurring nightmares mainly involve mechanical failure. Either my gun won't shoot, or my pickup brakes are failing as I try to stop.
:drunk2:
___

Retired1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many years ago, I had a dream that continued each night for about 2 weeks. It was similar to chapters in a book. Each night the dream started where it stopped the night before. I actually looked forward to going to sleep to find out what would happen next. It never happened again. I now seldom dream and have never had a recurring dream.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Have no idea where this comes from, only place I ever worked that comes close was Hughes Aircraft in Culver City right after I got out of the Navy. Don't remember ever not knowing where my car/truck was. And of course the 59 Pontiac I owned at the time didn't have keyless entry.
Weird...
You think that's bad, I was so wiped when I left work yesterday that I forgot where I parked for real. I walked almost to the end of the lot and couldn't figure out why my ride wasn't there. That's because it was in another row and much closer to the building. :doh:

Latest posts

Top Bottom