Repubics might cave on gun control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this too. I think this means we redouble our membership to NRA, and writing letters to COngress. Hi cap mag bans will not solve anything. We've already tried it for 10 years.
Just because one staffer thinks so, does not mean anything.
Boo-Hoo Boehner may want to cave but the rest of COngress may not cave. We need to keep the pressure up and reassure them they will lose major votes if they give one millimeter!
:)

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i have no idea....Doc Thompson just posted this on his website, and told the story on the glenn beck program, that a friend of his works for a republican senator, and passed this info on after the other end of the email says they will be doing something just dont know how far they will go.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would count on a cave in. Like professional wrestlers in the ring, the outcome is probably already known and all the rest is theater. The occupied Federal government wants us disarmed before they really drop the hammer. The Democrats and Republicans are working together and as different as Coke and Pepsi.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In 1994 the first AWB cost the Dems control of Congress in the general election. I don't think that's been forgotten by either side.

Latest posts

Top Bottom