TULSA PD CHIEF: Might be time to trade some freedom for gun control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, thanks. I had been looking for a fairly large solid-sided case mounted either between the saddle-bag and frame or attached inside the fairing. Have to admit that I'm impressed with the location, though I do wonder how dry and clean that AR stays.
You can't even admit you're wrong, lol. Keep the Chuckie Wars to the Brace thread, haha

AR ONDA COP 2.jpg

Splashguard for dirt and stuff. They probably clean their guns too. It's called Maintenance

Go ahead...make a post filled with words and stuff.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can't even admit you're wrong, lol. Keep the Chuckie Wars to the Brace thread, haha

View attachment 387735
Splashguard for dirt and stuff. They probably clean their guns too. It's called Maintenance

Go ahead...make a post filled with words and stuff.
" You can't even admit you're wrong, lol. "

Wrong about what?

As far as the existence of a 'splash-guard' goes, between my eyesight and computer screen I have trouble making out some of the smaller details (especially if in shadow), but of course, I suppose that's just another thing for you to mock someone about, eh?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
" You can't even admit you're wrong, lol. "

Wrong about what?

As far as the existence of a 'splash-guard' goes, between my eyesight and computer screen I have trouble making out some of the smaller details (especially if in shadow), but of course, I suppose that's just another thing for you to mock someone about, eh?
Chuckie, I gotta magic trick for you 👇 👇

Latest posts

Top Bottom