TULSA PD CHIEF: Might be time to trade some freedom for gun control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Really? I haven't been able to find a single picture of either a OHP motorcycle or an OKCPD motorcycle with an AR (or any long-gun) mounted on it. Not doubting you, just really interested in checking-out what such a set-up looks like 😶
You're doubting him, don't say you're not! lol You're calling bullsh*t on him, ha

@bushmaster06 Chuckie's throwing out the BS flag on your OHP motorbike SBR rig post. He thinks you're lying, lol
litlbsflag.jpg

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're doubting him, don't say you're not! lol You're calling bullsh*t on him, ha

@bushmaster06 Chuckie's throwing out the BS flag on your OHP motorbike SBR rig post. He thinks you're lying, lol
View attachment 387728
No, I'm not doubting him and specifically said so. So what are you @JEVapa some kind of TROLL trying to start some 'sheet'?

TROLL
A troll is Internet slang for a person who intentionally tries to instigate conflict, hostility, or arguments in an online social community. Platforms targeted by trolls can include the comment sections of YouTube, forums, or chat rooms.

Trolls often use inflammatory messages to provoke emotional responses out of people, disrupting otherwise civil discussion. Trolling can occur anywhere that has an open area where people can freely post their thoughts and opinions.
https://edu.gcfglobal.org/en/thenow/what-is-trolling/1/

What I specifically wanted to see was how the long-gun was mounted (stock/case aligned forward or aft) and, assuming that the AR was in a lockable 'hard-case', how and where it would be mounted so as not to interfere with quick mounting and unmounting of the bike.

Last edited:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
No, I'm not doubting him and specifically said so. So what are you @JEVapa some kind of TROLL trying to start some sheet?
Just because you said you weren't doing something, doesn't mean you weren't doing something. Gaslighting is gaslighting no matter what you say or how you say it.

"How can we call bullsh*t without calling bullsh*t? We'll write whole sentnces that are calling Bullsh*t, but we'll say we aren't, that'll do it" LOL

This is just another in the series of the Chuckie Wars. haha

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just because you said you weren't doing something, doesn't mean you weren't doing something. Gaslighting is gaslighting no matter what you say or how you say it.

"How can we call bullsh*t without calling bullsh*t? We'll write whole sentnces that are calling Bullsh*t, but we'll say we aren't, that'll do it" LOL

This is just another in the series of the Chuckie Wars. haha
What, not enough action going on in your little part of the Shire? Well, TROLL away little child and enjoy yourself - oh, and BTW, I don't get upset about most things, and certainly not over remarks made on the Internet 🤣

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found other pics of different LE's but the pics was so small and was unable to enlarge so anyone could make out anything other than the butt stock sticking up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom