TULSA PD CHIEF: Might be time to trade some freedom for gun control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbokc

Marksman
Reaction score
I’d be interested to hear what the guy has to say if confronted with this article. If he doubles down, y’all in Tulsa need to tar and feather his @ss.

My guess is this would be another case of rules for thee but not for me especially since he states upfront that law enforcement are the “experts”. :rolleyes2
Yep…

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amend...e-time-to-trade-some-freedom-for-gun-control/
Looking forward to the discussion - my personal short answer will require the chief to understand hand gestures & Greek, IOW eff-you & Molon Labe.
IT IS NEVER TIME TO TRADE ANY FREEDOM, FOR ANYTHING! IT'S TIME TO ENFORCE THE LEGISLATED LAWS AS WRITTEN, UPHOLD OUR CONSTITUTION, AS WRITTEN, WITHOUT THE RULE OF LAW, NOT MEN, WE ARE JUST ANOTHER BANANA REPUBLIC, WITH TWO BIT DICTATORS THAT ARE ABOVE THE LAW!!!!!!!!

SBSATS

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Plays right into the hands of those far left extremist who desire the one world government. Most intelligent conservatives know and understand that the easiest way to control someone is to have them 100% dependant on you. But how do you make them achieve that degree of dependency?
Same way you trap a herd of wild pigs!
Put out some corn, and wait a few days. They find it and start coming back. Put up 1 side of the trap, and wait a few days. They are leery at first, but get used to it and continue to feed. Slowly put up each side with a wait between each and then the gate or trapdoor but don't set it. Give them a few days of feeding with everything set up and when you do set the trapdoor, you'll catch the entire herd all at once. They will go crazy at first, but will soon calm down and go back to feeding.
Funny thing is, that even if one escapes, it will hang around and try to get back in to the corn.
That's how I see the last 30 years or so of the devastation that has been the results of the Leftist Liberals WOKE endeavors of their so called equality, equity, social justice, and welfare for those capable of caring for themselves and families but choosing a handout instead. Along with the idiocy of legalizing pot for what was supposed to be only for those in medical need without a use by use prescription from a certified physician. But rather with a renewable license that could be
purchased online for a mear $100 by any adult claiming distress in their lives.
Of the many times that I have worked as the security officer at several of these so called pharmacies, I have only witnessed 3 elderly, and obviously in great pain customers hand their license over to be served. The rest... younger than 40 and mostly in their teens and early 20s.
And we wonder why things are the way they are in our country today!!!

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What really ticks me off about this is that we know what the end game of the leftist policies are - there are plenty of examples like San Francisco, Denver, etc., of what the result of those policies will be in 5-10-15-20 years. Yet, they go full speed into them, it almost seems like designed destruction, doesn't it.

I'm still back at this guy isn't doing his damn job. It is his job to control the crime in Tulsa and clearly his direction, leadership, and policies are going the wrong direction. Maybe we should replace him with someone else who can bring some positive results without suggesting that everyone else has to do his job by giving up their rights.

Last edited:

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He‘s appointed by the Mayor, and I wish I hadn’t asked about him holy hell is he disliked amongst rank and file
I’ve had several misgivings whenever I’ve seen or heard Tulsa’s mayor. Ours (OKC) too. They seem to like hanging out together. Birds of a feather

Last edited:

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve had several misgivings whenever I’ve seen or heard Tulsa’s mayor. Ours (OKC) too. They seem to like hanging out together. Birds of a feather
They're both "lefty-lite". They got wise in the last 10 years and started running lefties as repubs in red states, then we vote them in and wonder what happened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom