reviews show the crossbreed supertuck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right now they seem to be the only IWB holtser maker that is producing a line for pistols with the new LG-436 Crimson Trace installed.

Sorry, but Crossbreed is way behind in that category. We've often been the very first custom holstermaker to offer any style of holster that accomodates the C.T. as they come out with new models.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, but Crossbreed is way behind in that category. We've often been the very first custom holstermaker to offer any style of holster that accomodates the C.T. as they come out with new models.

Sorry, but I have to call BS. Checking your KD Holster website, I saw no mention of a holster available for a Glock 36 with a LG-436 Crimson Trace installed. If in fact you have created this holster, nobody that has one has posted about the holster into any of the popular forums.

So what am I left to think?

K-Man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can call it whatever you want. We show on our website at the bottom of the IWB/OWB page that we offer Crimson Trace lasers on the guns for the holsters. We don't show it for the Glocks on the drop down menus because C.T. does not offer their laser grips/guards for every model of gun. And rather than provide an elongated drop down, we determined it was easier to do it in the fashion that we did. If that doesn't make sense to you, then you could do like others have done and either call C.T. and ask them who offers holsters that accomodate their gear or contact us.

Unlike some holster makers, I don't make bogus claims about what we can or have done with respect to our holsters. Our reputation is one of integrity. If you don't want to believe me, I could really care less what you think.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After reading this thread I just ordered one for my Sig 229.

Couple of thoughts

1. Good Lord that chic in the video looks hot. I wish we could have seen her face ;)

2. Use coupon code NRA for 10% off

Jonny

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear one. Yes they are comfortable. I was out shopping the other day. I forgot I was even wearing it.

To answer a previous question....I wear one size larger. It technically works with my standard sized waistband, but I don't like the feel of the extra tightness.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did a ton of research and asking around before I decided on the Comp-Tac MTAC. I had narrowed my search down to the Supertuck and the MTAC. I could not be happier with CompTac. The comfort, fit and quality is outstanding. I have separate kydex hardbodies that I can put on the leather backing, have carried my P228, PX4sc, and M&P9c. They also give the 10% Mil/LEO discount and their lead time is less than a week.

Ive had Crossbreed & MTAC. Comp-Tac MTAC wins by FAR!
CB was fancy lookin with it's crosses on the clips and stuff but the quality and comfort of the Comp-Tac is superior in every aspect. IMO

I will never buy anything else. Comp tac customer 4 life.

Looper leather gun belts are also A+++ quality.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just scored a Crossbreed QwikClip for J-frame
seems very comfortable so far... have not worn it for more than 5 minutes yet.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just scored a Crossbreed QwikClip for J-frame
seems very comfortable so far... have not worn it for more than 5 minutes yet.

That's what my XD45 is in.

As for the clip showing while tucking, the QwikClip has a single clip, so what I did was buy a cheap horizontal cell-phone holder from Wal-Mart and remolded the belt clip around a CR123A battery. The cell-phone holder clips right over the holster clip.

A question on this type holster. Did you have to buy the next size pants or does it work with what you have?

I buy my pants slightly loose anyway.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont know about men of girth, but on their website the skirt they have modeling the women's holsters is a little hottie! ;)

Right now they seem to be the only IWB holtser maker that is producing a line for pistols with the new LG-436 Crimson Trace installed.

Oh...and they give a 10% discount for LEO, MIL or NRA.

For more of her check out http://www.faliaphotography.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom