Ringing in the Ears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tinnitus sucks. 24/7 ringing. Had it since forever. Even before I got into firearms.

I wonder if a majority of OSA suffers from tinnitus? Would make a good poll.

Right there with you. Loud music, Guns, and many years in the oil patch did alot of damage. I have also lost some hearing. I was tested last year and they said that I could use hearing aids.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right there with you. Loud music, Guns, and many years in the oil patch did alot of damage. I have also lost some hearing. I was tested last year and they said that I could use hearing aids.
I can't blame mine on the patch. I can remember laying in bed when I was about 10 listening to my ears ring.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At night, use a noisy fan to drown it out so you can sleep. I have it, sometimes it's worse than others, but it's always there. Some meds make it worse, so you might look into that. It will only progress as you go through life. Limit your exposure to loud stuff. I still run grinders in the shop without protection, but I only if it's a small job. There is some accupuncture threatments that are supposed to work, I haven't tried them It gets really annoying sometimes.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same as everyone else here, Loud music and gunfire, It sucks. Mine is worsened at times due to an Aucoustic Neuroma tumor in the ear canal on someing or another in there. I have had it for years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom