Roll Call: Who was your first and where is she now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Springfield XD .45 Tactical. My friend and I bought the same pistol on his 21st birthday. He actually put both on credit and I paid him back over the summer of '07. That was the beginning of my gun addiction, have relapsed many times since. He traded his for a well used XD 9mm. It was a stupid trade and I still give him hell for it. I still have mine, and never see us parting. She's in prestine condition, just like the day I got her. She's made it through three moves, two states, and even an EF5 tornado. Out of everything that was destroyed that day, she was one of a half dozen items not touched. I some times get her out and say "out of everything I lost, I'm so glad you survived."

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pistol was a Colt Trooper MK III .357 Magnum, I traded some rodeo gear for it. I really liked her, but my wife got pregnant with our youngest daughter. We needed a crib, swing, car seats, ect. The wife was unable to work, I was a young Sergeant in the Army. The most responsible thing was to sell something I did not need.

Latest posts

Top Bottom