Romney's VP choices.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Clay

Interesting comment.

Care to expand on that.
Ron Paul is still in the running as a viable candidate. He has won 5 states and according to the RNC rules, that has earned him a spot on the stage to address the RNC durring prime time. Hes NOT out. He wont get it unless hell freezes over but I'm praying he somehow does. It makes me sick how they are trying to push him aside.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ron Paul is still in the running as a viable candidate. He has won 5 states and according to the RNC rules, that has earned him a spot on the stage to address the RNC durring prime time. Hes NOT out. He wont get it unless hell freezes over but I'm praying he somehow does. It makes me sick how they are trying to push him aside.
I'm pretty sure that RP only has a plurality in 4 states, not 5. He was hoping to change that at the Nebraska convention but failed.
Romney will be the only person nominated at the convention.

C

Clay

It also state in the RNC bi-laws that no favortism shall be shown to any candidate as long as there are more than one viable candidate. They are obviosly breaking their own rules. You all should hope Mitt is not it because if you think Obama hurt your paycheck, Mitt will do 10 times that damage with Wall Street and Banking deregulation and derivatives.

C

Clay

I hope you're right Clay but I don't think there is anyway that the RNC is going to let that happen, no matter what it takes.
Im afraid you ARE right, they have set the rules along the way for the last several months to throw up roadblocks to RP. Look what they did to him here in OK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom