Roto Tiller Sweet Deal New Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So anyone else get one put together and use it? I put one together and have used it quite a bit. It was damn sure worth the $199. No glitches so far! Knock on wood!

IMG_7803.jpeg
IMG_4928.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I thought about getting one but once I'm done with that spot in the front yard I'd never use it again ... Sigh

HEY!! I could hire one of youse guys to come do that strip for me ..
It's only about a 6 foot by 60 foot strip ... 🤷 Shoot by the time I paid for your gas, your 20 minutes and baked a batch of your favorite cookies that would make it worth it, right?? 🤔🤔😉 I "guess" I could toss in a couple dozen fresh eggs "if" I just HAD to. 🤷🤷

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I thought about getting one but once I'm done with that spot in the front yard I'd never use it again ... Sigh

HEY!! I could hire one of youse guys to come do that strip for me ..
It's only about a 6 foot by 60 foot strip ... 🤷 Shoot by the time I paid for your gas, your 20 minutes and baked a batch of your favorite cookies that would make it worth it, right?? 🤔🤔😉 I "guess" I could toss in a couple dozen fresh eggs "if" I just HAD to. 🤷🤷
Hell, I have a Mantis or an all-electric one that will do that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom