Roto Tiller Sweet Deal New Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I thought about getting one but once I'm done with that spot in the front yard I'd never use it again ... Sigh

HEY!! I could hire one of youse guys to come do that strip for me ..
It's only about a 6 foot by 60 foot strip ... 🤷 Shoot by the time I paid for your gas, your 20 minutes and baked a batch of your favorite cookies that would make it worth it, right?? 🤔🤔😉 I "guess" I could toss in a couple dozen fresh eggs "if" I just HAD to. 🤷🤷

Have grumpy come get this one, you’re welcome to till to your hearts desire! I have ramps or he can hook to littler trailer.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this one everyone bought a walk behind rear tine or do you have to drag it backward like mine?

You cannot drag this one backwards, to damn heavy. You can make the tines on the Legend Brand ones go forward or reverse.

IMG_7803.jpeg

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I thought about getting one but once I'm done with that spot in the front yard I'd never use it again ... Sigh

HEY!! I could hire one of youse guys to come do that strip for me ..
It's only about a 6 foot by 60 foot strip ... 🤷 Shoot by the time I paid for your gas, your 20 minutes and baked a batch of your favorite cookies that would make it worth it, right?? 🤔🤔😉 I "guess" I could toss in a couple dozen fresh eggs "if" I just HAD to. 🤷🤷
I'll bring my tiller over and do it for you even though I didn't buy one of these new, fancy ones. Heard so many good things about your cookies figured this might work to my advantage! Deer season is coming soon but like you said it's not very big and could be done one night after work instead of a weekend.

Offer stands so if interested just let me know.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll bring my tiller over and do it for you even though I didn't buy one of these new, fancy ones. Heard so many good things about your cookies figured this might work to my advantage! Deer season is coming soon but like you said it's not very big and could be done one night after work instead of a weekend.

Offer stands so if interested just let me know.

Dude!! It's not like I'm right around the corner. Are you sure???

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have grumpy come get this one, you’re welcome to till to your hearts desire! I have ramps or he can hook to littler trailer.

You REALLY think I'm gonna be able to get that man to lift a finger around here?? Trust me, it ain't worth it. The time we replaced the kitchen faucet together I nearly ****ing shot him. The time one of us needed to get on the roof?? Yeah ... I won that one (the whole reason I got married in the first place was cuz there ain't no way I wad ever gonna get up there 😱😱😱) but it took a couple of hours of back and forth "negotiations" before he FINALLY got his ass up there. That man is a city kid thru and thru. Lol. 🤦🤦🤦 I had NO idea when I married him. 😂😂😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom