Round in the chamber on not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-leblanc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was a little concerned about it too when i first started carrying. i bought a galco kydex iwb holster. since its hard kydex and the gun snaps in place. its physically impossible for the trigger to be touched unless you unholster.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a quick aside - this "Israeli draw" nonsense started because Israel's armed forces were initially armed with a hodgepodge of different pistols that were bought from, or donated by, a ton of other countries. Some were SAO with safeties, others were DA/SA without safeties. The only consistent, safe manual of arms for all of them was to carry with the chamber empty and rack on the draw.

But, since you're a conscientious armed citizen and not some conscript schlub, you've taken it upon yourself to learn safe handling of your particular firearm. Right? RIGHT?

ultimase

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's trusting the handgun because he's trusting it with his life. He is trusting the mechanism of the handgun to go bang when it should. Then he's trusting the mechanism inherently. Then if he's trusting the mechanism, then it's the same mechanism that will keep the handgun from going bang when it shouldn't.

So does he trusting the handgun or not? if he doesn't then he shouldn't be carrying it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom