Rudy's BBQ in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Rudy's BBQ when they first opened and noticed they had a No Guns sign posted on the door. It was aggravating to me since the BBQ was great. I complained and swore them off because of the sign.

I had to go to Rudy's last week for a business related lunch and did not find a sign anywhere on the door now. I'm glad they have seen the light - they are now back on my favorite BBQ place.

Anybody else complain about the sign or know why they changed thier policy? I'm sure it was not because of my one complaint.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that the place that looks like a gas station? If so the food is way over priced.

It is. The prices are high but the BBQ has a unique flavor. All other BBQ in OK has a similar taste to me; except maybe Wild Horse Mountain. The original Rudy's is in San Antonio.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is. The prices are high but the BBQ has a unique flavor. All other BBQ in OK has a similar taste to me; except maybe Wild Horse Mountain. The original Rudy's is in San Antonio.

Wild Horse Mountain? Way over on the East side of the state, the place that looks like a bunch of boards in the vicinity of each other? Great BBQ, is it still open?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wild Horse Mountain? Way over on the East side of the state, the place that looks like a bunch of boards in the vicinity of each other? Great BBQ, is it still open?

Been awhile since I was there but I recently heard they were still in business. I think they now have a concrete floor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom