Running and gunning and playing around

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Il have to try it off towards the fall. Any one had any formal training at any of the local ranges? I'm looking into it and seeing if anyone had any training locally

What do you mean by training? I have done advanced combat pistol 1 and urban rifle 1 with TDSA. Both helped my shooting when I was shooting matches, unfortunately I don't get to shoot as much as I did. Which reminds me need to go dial in the new rifle this weekend.

I don't have any real interest in the 3 gun format, unless things have changed the practical rifle match used to take forever to run for the low round count which is why I quit going to it.

Tactical style matches are a ton of fun though.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my "gear" consists of 3 magazines and a hoodie. BUT i was using a Romanian sling. other than that all i had was a backpack full of ammo

Was the hoodie black? If so I would consider it a "tactical hoodie".

Been, I have been wanting to go to a match. Any suggestions or pointers for another guy that is short on gear. Anything you wish you would have had or plan on trying to get before the next on.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Il have to try it off towards the fall. Any one had any formal training at any of the local ranges? I'm looking into it and seeing if anyone had any training locally

The United States Shooting Academy (USSA) offers mutliple training options. Check out their website for more info.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you mean by training? I have done advanced combat pistol 1 and urban rifle 1 with TDSA. Both helped my shooting when I was shooting matches, unfortunately I don't get to shoot as much as I did. Which reminds me need to go dial in the new rifle this weekend.

I don't have any real interest in the 3 gun format, unless things have changed the practical rifle match used to take forever to run for the low round count which is why I quit going to it.

Tactical style matches are a ton of fun though.
Yah, just training in like a defensive or "fighting rifle/pistol. I do a lot of shooting but learned a fair amount just from the private instruction in pistol I did. So I'd like to give it a run to see what else I can learn
I love how my post in this thread and someone else's were deleted. I'm assuming it's because we both mentioned another forum. If that's how it's going to be over here.........
I just now noticed that myself.HMM
The United States Shooting Academy (USSA) offers mutliple training options. Check out their website for more info.
Yah thats where I saw and another one in TN. Plus I'd like to find a place I can shoot and test out gear and have fun

Latest posts

Top Bottom