Sanders asked to leave restaurant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you point to the conservative comedians that held up Obama's decapitated head? any twitter rants saying Obama's daughters should be put in a cage with pedophiles? I could go on and on.

Sorry but apples to apples, that dog don't hunt.

“If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.” Ted Nugent

This is one of many far right celebs who posted hatred towards Obama. If you want I can go dig up a bunch, I'll just look back at certain people on FB. Or better yet I'll pull up sound bites from Limbaugh and Beck. How many years did we have to listen to the Birthers? Both of them attacked Obama and his family many times on their shows.

And I spoke up to both family and friends who posted anti-obama memes and others who post anti-Trump meme's that go beyond the line of simple disagreeing. I disagree with several of Trump's policies just like I disagree with several of Obama's. They both are attacking individual freedoms. The only difference is what they attack.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.” Ted Nugent

This is one of many far right celebs who posted hatred towards Obama. If you want I can go dig up a bunch, I'll just look back at certain people on FB. Or better yet I'll pull up sound bites from Limbaugh and Beck. How many years did we have to listen to the Birthers? Both of them attacked Obama and his family many times on their shows.

And I spoke up to both family and friends who posted anti-obama memes and others who post anti-Trump meme's that go beyond the line of simple disagreeing. I disagree with several of Trump's policies just like I disagree with several of Obama's. They both are attacking individual freedoms. The only difference is what they attack.

I'm sorry but that comparison is reaching at best. Show me an actor that got up and said "fawk Obama" at an awards ceremony, again show me an artist that depicted Obama being murdered/assassinated.

In particular, you're on a gun forum. Explain what liberties Trump is taking away from us, opposed to the constant rhetoric we received after every school shooting during the Obama administration.

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He didn't show you an example of an actor who went on stage and said fawk Obama, but he mentioned a musician who went on stage and said "Obama can suck my machine gun" less objectionable, of course, but there it is.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The vile disruptions by the likes of Waters this weekend and the Left terrorizing Ms. Nielson at her home are examples of actions that while legal, border on the obscene and show a complete and total lack of respect for the political election and appointment process of the great Country we call home. The left has shown through the continuation of repulsive actions their disdain for America and any form of agenda that is not their own. Justify it any way you like, NEVER have the representatives of the right shown the complete and total disrespect towards the President of the United States that has failed to cease since the election and more importantly since the assumption of office by President Trump. The innocent family members of POTUS are fair game to the left, the 11 year old son has been targeted more than a few times. Melania has taken her fair share of crude criticisms and these actions in the past would have been considered "Off Limits" by the populace and media alike. Justify it however you like but the facts are clear, political affiliations and leanings aside. This President has met the GREATEST amount of resistance ever, and through it all still has managed to do things no other before him had done. Get over it and stop all the HATE, stop the nonsense that limits the advancement of the American people and realize that life in this Country is far better than any other Country in the world.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I should have added "media" to my original post. The media dawned over Obama and they have thrown Trump to the wolves.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you point to the conservative comedians that held up Obama's decapitated head? any twitter rants saying Obama's daughters should be put in a cage with pedophiles? I could go on and on.

Sorry but apples to apples, that dog don't hunt.

I also do not remember anyone calling for Obama's daughters to be gang raped.

Actually actress Shannon Richardson was convicted of mailing ricin to Obama as a means of assassinating him. There were also rape threats against the Obama daughters, but none from anyone necessarily high profile.

Really it's pretty despicable on either side of the political spectrum, and persons on both sides of politics are equally guilty, so it's kind of a silly argument to make.

Can you picture the stink if a restaurant had refused service to any of Obama's staff?

Ehhh... they could refuse service because he's President though NOT because he's black. They could refuse Joe Biden. Politician or political affiliation isn't a protected class. That's the more salient legal detail here between Sanders and others (like say a cake shop).

Really this should be a non-story though I agree the restaurant in question is run by a bunch of jerks.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The vile disruptions by the likes of Waters this weekend and the Left terrorizing Ms. Nielson at her home are examples of actions that while legal, border on the obscene and show a complete and total lack of respect for the political election and appointment process of the great Country we call home. The left has shown through the continuation of repulsive actions their disdain for America and any form of agenda that is not their own. Justify it any way you like, NEVER have the representatives of the right shown the complete and total disrespect towards the President of the United States that has failed to cease since the election and more importantly since the assumption of office by President Trump. The innocent family members of POTUS are fair game to the left, the 11 year old son has been targeted more than a few times. Melania has taken her fair share of crude criticisms and these actions in the past would have been considered "Off Limits" by the populace and media alike. Justify it however you like but the facts are clear, political affiliations and leanings aside. This President has met the GREATEST amount of resistance ever, and through it all still has managed to do things no other before him had done. Get over it and stop all the HATE, stop the nonsense that limits the advancement of the American people and realize that life in this Country is far better than any other Country in the world.
And if they have their way it won’t be the best place to live

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I disagree with several of Trump's policies just like I disagree with several of Obama's. They both are attacking individual freedoms. The only difference is what they attack.

Please list the policies of Obama’s and Trump’s you disagree with.

Also, list the freedoms Trump is attacking.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can’t we just get along? It’s for the children!

Maxine Waters orders MORE public harassment of Trump aides: ‘God is on OUR side!’
June 24, 2018
Maxine Waters wants more people to harass Trump administration officials in public spaces.

The California Congresswoman went on a shouting rampage during a toy drive outside the Wilshire Federal Building on Saturday.

After claiming Trump is”sacrificing our children,” referring to the illegal immigrant kids separated from their “parents” near the border, Waters again called for the president’s impeachment, triggering loud applause from the baying mob.

“History will record while he tried to step on all of us, we kicked him in his rear and step on him,” she yelled, whipping up the crowd.

“If you think we’re rallying now, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet,” she warned.

“Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” she continued as the crowd erupted, “who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'” she continued.

“And guess what,” she predicted, “we’re going to win this battle because while you try and quote the Bible, Jeff Sessions and others, you really don’t know the Bible.

“God is on OUR side!” she declared, as the crowd went wild. “On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable.”

“And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she yelled.

Waters remarks were then marred by a screeching microphone.

“Mr. President, we will see you every day, every hour of the day, everywhere that we are to let you know you cannot get away with this!” she yelled.

Waters was referring to Department of Homeland Security Kristjen Nielson, who was heckled in a D.C. restaurant, and later had protesters playing loud speakers outside her home.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have a list, a rather long list of folks who are on my "take a roadtrip and urinate on their grave" list. sadly i don't think i'm going to out live most of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom